Friday, January 8, 2016

Blogger New Years Challenge Day 8

Welcome to the NEW YEAR everyone! 
What better way to bring it in than with a new challenge from Parajunkee?! For the next 14 days I, along with other blogs, will be bringing you awesomeness to help kick start your new blogging year!
It's never to late to join the fun! Just visit this lovely page and see what the fuss is about!

Each day there is going to be something different being discussed on the blog.
I think this is the perfect way to help get the blog in order!
I hope to see you all each day to help me discuss these topics!
Or better yet, you can also join in and we can all discuss all over the place!
--> below are the topics we will be going over


Day 8
2016 Trends You Hope To See
Since this is a book blogger challenge, I am going to just assume this is asking about book blogging trends, because that would just make sense, right?! In that case, I do actually have a few things I would like to see happen in 2016.

❤ More commenting on blogs/commenting to comments on blogs - By this I mean comments for discussion/conversation. Nothing things like "thanks for the giveaway," or "thanks for sharing," or "nice post." But actually conversations or post about what the person was posting about. If it is about a review - tell us WHY you liked the review, or what your favorite part of it was - or if you are going to get the book or not based off our review! Something like that! If it is a discussion post - DISCUSS! One little sentence is not a discussion and it hardly ever sparks a discussion because there isn't much we can say with one sentence answers lol. ---- & I have also been commenting to everyone who has commented on my blog.. It SHOWS that you appreciate them stopping by and that you were interested in reading what they had to say about your post! It also helps build friendships!

❤ More activity on Social Media - I have been practicing this one tons lately. I think Twitter being flooded with post about post nonstop is not always gun. I LOVE reading about what you post - but at the same time, I love talking to others who post things that require conversation! Most of it is about books, but that is okay - cuz that's what we are all here for. It just opens the door to build friendships, as well as branch out and expand yourself when it comes to the blogging world!

❤ Book Clubs - I actually joined Under The Cover's Book Club. I am so completely sad that I cannot find a local one, but the ladies in this one truly are amazing! I think at some point in their life, everyone should be a part of a book club!


I am sure there are more things that I could think of to write for this prompt, but my 2 year old has decided that nap time really means, "scream my face off and make mommy change my movie 25 times before I actually take a nap." So I am just going to cut it off here and enjoy reading everyone else's post about these things!


Thanks for stopping by FHR!
What trends would you like to see in 2016?
Did you participate in this challenge? Leave me your link!
Didn't participate? Let me know what your trends are in the comments!
Follow along with ALL 14 days with the links below!
Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7

1 comment:

  1. Being a more active person in the community is one of my biggest goals/resolutions this year. Finding the time to write engaging comments has been harder than expected because a part of me wants to write one line on lots of blogs rather than lots of lines on one blog, you know? Twitter is also something I want to talk to people more on and develop those friendships :)
    Enchanted by YA

    ReplyDelete