Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Challenge Day 5: Best Books of 2015

Welcome to the NEW YEAR everyone! 
What better way to bring it in than with a new challenge from Parajunkee?! For the next 14 days I, along with other blogs, will be bringing you awesomeness to help kick start your new blogging year!
It's never to late to join the fun! Just visit this lovely page and see what the fuss is about!

Each day there is going to be something different being discussed on the blog.
I think this is the perfect way to help get the blog in order!
I hope to see you all each day to help me discuss these topics!
Or better yet, you can also join in and we can all discuss all over the place!
--> below are the topics we will be going over


Day 5
Best Books of 2015
Man oh man! These book list are killing me! How does one narrow down the BEST - when I have a pretty long BEST list.. Why, you ask? Because I always feel like I am being unfaithful to one book boyfriend by claiming another book as the "best." Yeah, the struggle is real people, its real. So I will do my best to give you SOME of the books I thought were the best in 2015!

-- clicking on the images will take you to the Goodreads page --
       
 



Well.. after checking out this list I just made, I see that I kind of stuck to one kind of novel.. I am SO glad I joined a challenge for 2016 that MAKES me branch out into other genres! If you are like me and need to branch out, check out my Challenges Page and look for the 2016 Roundabout Challenge.. I see now that I really needed this challenge. There are so many books out there that are probably amazing, that I know nothing about because I am kind of stuck here in this genre.


Thanks for stopping by FHR!
What where you favorite books in 2015?
Did you participate in this challenge? Leave me your link!
Didn't participate? Let me know in the comments what your resolutions are!
Follow along with ALL 14 days with the links below!
Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4

2 comments: