Friday, January 8, 2016

Book Blogger Hop #1 - Jan 8th - 14th

Book Blogger Hop
The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Coffee Addicted Writer.

The Rules:
1. Post on your blog answering the question of the week!

2. Enter the link to your post in the linky for that week's link up! You can find the link up for this week right here!

3. Visit other blogs in the list and comment on their posts. Try to spend some time on the blogs reading other posts and possible become a new follower. The purpose of the hop is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

Question of the Week

Have you made any improvements on your blog since your started your blog? Did you change the format? Did you change your header? Did you add or remove items from your side bar?

I just started my blog Dec 25th, 2015 - so I have not made any recent changes. I did some slight changing on the layout - as well as played around with the button and things like that until I liked what I saw and decided it was exactly what I wanted to use for my blog. I did remove some things from my sidebar because I felt they no longer needed to be there - that they were just causing clutter. I changed them from the sidebar and instead created some tabs at the top to store everything in, this way everyone could still see them and look through!


Have you made any changes to your blog recently?
Are you participating in the Book Blogger Hop this week?
Discuss with me in the comments! I'd love to hear your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is beautiful!!

    You did a great job for only starting out. You will love blogging.

    So glad you joined us on the Book Blogger Hop...it is such fun.

    If you have any questions to add to the hop, please use the form Billy provides on the site.

    Welcome, and I hope to see you every week.

    Don't forget to add your blog to the linky so others can find you and read your post.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've thought it before, though I forget if I've mentioned it, your blog just looks very well put together for being so new! This is a neat meme/hop, I think I might try it soon!

    ReplyDelete