Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday Post #3 - Busy Bee!

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

This week has been pretty eventful to say the least! My daughter had a cheer game Monday and Wednesday. Then on Tuesday she had Girl Scouts.. Thursday was a fun filled day of sitting at the doctors while they attempted to get to the bottom of these gosh awful migraines I have been having. He sent me home with 5 medications to take daily in hopes that it will relieve most of them and I will not get as many. Friday was actually a pretty relaxing day - all I did was work on school work and the blog. now it's Sunday and here I am finishing up school work that is due tonight and working on the blog. I hope you all had a fantastic week!


    Since this is my BRAND NEW blog; I only have one post from last week, along with this one lol.


    Book Review: Pieces of Me by Jacquie Underwood
    Teaser Tuesday
    Waiting on Wednesday: *To be determined*
    Harry Potter MOTW
    Book Review: Keep by Hollis Shiloh
    Follow Friday #2
    Saturday Meme -- I am working on a new one for my blog
    Sunday Post


    ❤ ME! I am hosting a St. Patrick's Day Giveaway Blog Hop! You can sign up HERE. The more the merrier, so feel free to share with friends!
    ❤ I was visiting Uncorked Thoughts and came across the Harry Potter MOTW meme. This is something fun to try for all Harry Potter fans out there!

    For Review


I am putting together a St. Patrick's Day Giveaway Blog Hop!
I want to see this be as amazing as possible!
If you are interested, I encourage you to sign up! You can do that - here :)
You can also share that link (or tweet posted on that link) with all your friends in case you think any of them might be interested too! The more the merrier!


      I hope you guys had an AWESOME week on your blogs as well!
      Fee free to comment below! I love chatting with fellow bloggers!

    12 comments:

    1. You look to have picked up some great books, have a great week!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks! I am looking forward to all of them! Hope you are having a good week and thanks for stopping in! :)

        Delete
    2. I hope the migraines get better! That's killer that you had to go to the doctor for them, so yeah, I hope the new meds work. Hope you have a great week :)

      Here is my Sunday Post!
      Molly @ Molly's Book Nook

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. The meds he gave me at my last appointment seem to be working, so crossing my fingers! Thanks for stopping in!

        Delete
    3. I enjoyed Center Mass and Double Tap by Lani Lynn Vale! I just read a book in another one of her series and didn't like it as much, so I am going back to her KPD Swat books!
      I also enjoyed books 1 and 2 in the On the Verge series and have been impatiently waiting on book 3! Have a great week! My Sunday Post

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. She writes such great novels! I have not tried any of her other series, but I am afraid too because this one is so awesome to me! Thanks for stopping in!

        Delete
    4. I hope the meds help with your migraines! I've never had one, but my mom gets them and they look awful.

      Angie @ Pinkindle

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. They are no fun! I hope they skip over you! Thanks for stopping in!

        Delete
    5. I'm so sorry to hear about your migraines! I had them in college and it was absolutely awful. Luckily mine turned out to be connected with the birth control I was using so when I switched off of that they went away but I still remember how miserable they were. I hope you find the right medication to help you. Looks like you got some great books! Hope you enjoy them and have a great week!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. They say it's connected to my sinuses, so hopefully we are getting everything under control.. Happy Reading & thanks for stopping in!

        Delete
    6. I hope you find relief from your migraines. I've never had them but I know some people who suffer from them. And you had a busy week. My daughter is also in Girls Scouts so we'll be getting ready for cookie sales. I hope you feel better and have a good week!

      ReplyDelete
    7. I hope you find relief for your migraines soon. They can be so dehabiliting. I just bought some Girl Scout cookies from a girl who came to the door. :-) I can never resist those cookies, no matter how much I try! I hope you have a great week! Enjoy your new books!

      ReplyDelete