Oh man, today is the big day around our house. SUPERBOWL SUNDAY! It's going to be a great time because my husband is going for the Panthers and I am going for the Broncos! I think Manning needs to go out on a high note!
It is also homework day around here, since the husband and I both have college classes that have assignments due by midnight tonight.. So I am going to speed through this and get as much done as I can before the big game! It was a kind of slow week around the blog this week because here at good ol' Fort Stewart, Ga - mother nature decided to drop 3 tornadoes on us randomly! No injuries and no deaths but tons of damage and many people displaced from their homes. Thankfully we have a wonderful military community and we were able to get the ball rolling on getting everything taken care of. The kids were out of school because it was damaged, but they have fixed everything but the gym and the kids can return on Monday (: - I am just now getting able to get things back in some order and get back to my daily routine!
- ❤ Book Blitz: Trouble Maker by Melissa Pearl - enter the Giveaway!
- ❤ Book Blogger Hop #3
- ❤ Book Blitz: Ultimate Sin by Clarissa Wild
- ❤ It's Monday! What are you reading?
- ❤ Cover Reveal -My Senior Year of Awesome
- ❤ Teaser Tuesday
- ❤ Book Review: His Light in the Dark by L.A. Fiore
- ❤ Waiting on Wednesday
- ❤ Special Giveaway - so come back! :)
- ❤ Harry Potter MOTW
- ❤ Book Review
- ❤ Book Review
- ❤ Saturday Discussion Post - trying something new!
- ❤ Sunday Post - Weekly Wrap-up
- I am not even going to lie; I slacked on this part this week..
- ❤ Summer Event - I am aiming for July!
- ❤ 12 Days of Christmas Event - December (duh!)
- Sign-Ups are Currently OPEN for this event!
I am putting together a St. Patrick's Day Giveaway Blog Hop!
I want to see this be as amazing as possible!
If you are interested, I encourage you to sign up! You can do that - here :)
You can also share that link (or tweet posted on that link) with all your friends in case you think any of them might be interested too! The more the merrier!
Due to the circumstances, I did not get anything new this week! My mins has been in so many other places, but I will have some new Review Books as well as books I purchased on my own next week! So make sure you stop back in to check those out!