Friday, February 12, 2016

Book Blogger Hop #4

Book Blogger Hop
The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Coffee Addicted Writer.

The Rules:
1. Post on your blog answering the question of the week!

2. Enter the link to your post in the linky for that week's link up! You can find the link up for this week right here!

3. Visit other blogs in the list and comment on their posts. Try to spend some time on the blogs reading other posts and possible become a new follower. The purpose of the hop is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

Question of the Week

Are you able to read in the car?

I am! Well, it really depends on the day and what is going on. Most days I am the one doing all the running around, take the kids here, taking them there, getting groceries and blah blah blah. On road trips though, we alternate who is driving so one person isn't doing it at all times. On those times, I am able to curl up in the passenger seat with my Kindle or an actual book and get my read on. Sometimes when I take them places like to her Girl Scout meeting, I will wait outside and read in the car until it is over. I wish there was more read in the car time for me though! For some reason, it is super relaxing!


-- Sign-Up Today! --

I am putting together a St. Patrick's Day Giveaway Blog Hop!
I want to see this be as amazing as possible!
If you are interested, I encourage you to sign up! You can do that - here :)
You can also share that link (or tweet posted on that link) with all your friends in case you think any of them might be interested too! The more the merrier!



Do you ever get to read in the car?
Are you participating in the Book Blogger Hop this week?
Discuss with me in the comments! I'd love to hear your thoughts!

13 comments:

  1. Oh, I think it's great to be able to read in the car. My husband drives all the time, and we don't have kids, so I am able to do some reading, either from a printed book, or on my Android phone's Kindle app.

    How wonderful that you get some reading done while waiting for your daughter's Girl Scout meeting to be over! I hate having to wait anywhere for any length of time without something to read. I get very antsy. I feel as if I'm losing precious reading time!

    Happy reading in the car and elsewhere! And have a GREAT weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. reading in a car gives me a headache, but I can read on a plane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always must have a book with me in the car, usually an audiobook, but if I'm a passenger, I love having a book to read for about an hour or until I get carsick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never get to read in the car. I'm always the one doing all the driving.

    I will also be signing up for the give away hop. Just have to figure out what I'm going to be giving away.

    Theresa
    The Truth About Books
    My Answer Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I listen to audiobooks in the car, does that count? haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually get a lot of reading done in the car when we are on the move, and also waiting in the car.

    Happy Reading, and Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes I can read in the car. As long as we are not driving through mountains, I get motion sickness very easily.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know some people have trouble with reading in the car but I have always been able to. Especially as a kid going places- I was always reading in the car. It's amazing I knew how to go anywhere when I grew up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have trouble reading in a car either and do it all the time. :) I like to think of it as another chance to read as much as I can.

    My own blog hop answer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you alternate in the car when driving long trips. I will honestly admit that my boyfriend and my friends know better if we are ever taking a long trip. LOL Though I get sick from reading in the car, long trips get me car sick anyway so I can almost never help them drive except for very short intervals (at most an hour)!

    Your giveaway hop sound fun!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Depends on who drives. I can if it's my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is it terrible that I'm looking forward to those moments when I can read as a I wait for my daughter to get out of a meeting or activity? Haha I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always read in the car when I am waiting for people sometimes I stop beside a river and open my car window ND READ.
    VISIT SPORTOCHICK’S MUSINGS ANSWER

    ReplyDelete