Tuesday, January 26, 2016

#TeaserTuesday: Rumor Has It

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Miz B at A Daily Rhythm.


Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
 Grab your current read
 Open to a random page
 Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
 BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
(make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
 Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Add to Goodreads



“A slow easy smile crept across his face. He had a dimple. Seriously? That attractive and somehow the heavens figured he needed a dimple, too?”



“I was not in this guy’s league, I wasn’t in the ballpark; hell, I couldn’t even afford tickets to watch the game.”

-- Shameless Plug --

I am putting together a St. Patrick's Day Giveaway Blog Hop!
I want to see this be as amazing as possible!
If you are interested, I encourage you to sign up! You can do that - here :)
You can also share that link (or tweet posted on that link) with all your friends in case you think any of them might be interested too! The more the merrier!


What did you think of the Rumor Has It Teaser?
Have you read any Elisabeth Grace?
Did you add this to your TBR list?
Discuss with me in the comments! I'd love to hear your thoughts!

13 comments:

  1. But I bet she scores. LOL
    sherry @ fundinmental My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping to find out! I just started this one, so not very far into it lol. Thanks for stopping in :)

      Delete
  2. I could see that smile! Great writing and sexy too:)

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2016/01/26/teaser-tuesdays-144-bone-deep-secrets-can-be-deadly-and-the-truth-can-cut/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is shaping up to be a great story! :) Thanks for stopping in!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It made me giggle when I read it! Thanks for stopping in :)

      Delete
  4. Love those teasers. Both of them made me grin. My teaser today comes from Gentleman Jole and the Red Queen by Lois McMaster Bujold. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don’t forget to stop by BOTH my blogs to check out My TT and they both have different teasers!! Echoing Books (Blog I co-own) and First Dream of Books (My Personal blog) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both teasers and, I must admit, the title already grabbed my attention! I haven't read any Elisabeth Grace's books, but I'm starting to think I should give her works a go ;)

    Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh nice teasers! Especially like that first one! Lol!!

    Thanks for visiting my teaser post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good teaser! Makes you wonder where this relationship is going to go! Here's my teaser from Margaret George's book, Mary called Magdalene: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-19e

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser! I'm already swooning over the dimple, haha. Hope it's a good read! Thanks for sharing (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your teaser! Sounds like quite a steamy book! :)

    ReplyDelete