Friday, January 1, 2016

#FF: Feature & Follow Friday #2 1/1

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read. Be sure to follow BOTH host & visit the other blogs! You never know when you will make that friend for life! Who doesn't like making more book loving friends!

How to Follow FHR:
❤ Twitter
❤ GFC
❤ FB
❤ Bloglovin
❤ Email
❤ G+/GR

You can find all this on the RIGHT side!
You can choose one or ALL. We are not picky! & be sure to let us know you are a new follower!
I open arms welcome all new followers!
--> FHR wll of course, follow back!


What books are you most excited for in 2016?

Oh gosh! This kind of list is always so hard to make! It never fails that I make a list like this and then 328957398753 more books get release dates that I get extra excited for and I end up with this HUGE list that I seem to NEVER be able to make it through - because I just keep adding and adding to it!

❤ Fighting Dirty (Ultimate #4) by Lori Foster
❤ The Glittering Court (The Glittering Court #1) by Rachel Mead
What You Need (Need You #1) by Lorelei James
One With You (Crossfire #5) by Sylvia Day
Legend (Real #6) by Katy Evans


I know this is a rather short list right now, but I did this on purpose.
I did not want to make this HUGE list to start with, KNOWING I am just going to add to it each and every time the new releases come out for the month. It's a never ending cycle with me. There is just so much out there that I NEED to read - it's an addiction - one that I am perfectly okay with!


Did you participate in the Follow Friday this week?
I'd love to know what books you are waiting for!
Don't forget to leave your link!
For those passing though - please visit --> here <-- to see all participating blogs!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I am a new follower via Bloglovin. What a lovely aesthetic you have on your blog! I think you are smart to start with a short list, as it inevitably will grow over time. My blog is http://ponderingtheprose.blogspot.com Have a great New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice list! Mine is perhaps a bit too long....lol. I can certainly relate to your addiction, as I suffer from it, too! There are just SO many great books being released, that I want to get a hold of.... and then I see reviews for new books, and start wanting them, as well! You're right -- it's a never-ending cycle!

    I'm following with Bloglovin' and Twitter. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! : )

    Here's my FF link:

    http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/2015/12/feature-follow-friday-20-featured.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had a good think about all the books being released this year it would be a mile long ahah (and take me a long time!) so I stuck with 2. I'm tempted to add on The Glittering Court though which looks amazing :D happy reading
    I'm a new GFC & Bloglovin & Twitter etc. follower
    My FF post

    ReplyDelete