I hope you all had an amazing Christmas/Holiday! Our Christmas was actually a great one this year. It was just the 4 of us, but the lovely Army decided that daddy could be home with us this year, so that made for some happy kids and one happy wife! It was our first Christmas at the new base, because we all know the Army likes to move you all over the place.. It felt like SUMMER on Christmas morning, but we had a blast none the less! We did our own little Christmas dinner, had a nerf war and the kids broke in their new bikes! Overall, it was one of the best days we have had in awhile with everything that has been going on! We def all needed it!
Since today is Sunday, it is now chill the mess out day! The kids are playing, house is in order, school work is done and I am off work for the next two days. Today is the day to catch up on the blog, schedule some things, buy some books, read some books and just hang out and do a bunch of nothing the entire day! There is lots of fun things to come in the upcoming weeks!
- Since this is my BRAND NEW blog; I only have one post from last week, along with this one lol.
- ❤ Book Review: Fighting Dirty by Lori Foster
- ❤ Teaser Tuesday: Fatal Flaw by Marie Force
- ❤ Waiting on Wednesday: *To be determined*
- ❤ Timeless Thursday: *Features a FAV book of my each week*
- ❤ 2016 Blogger New Years Challenge Day 1
- ❤ Follow Friday #2
- ❤ 2016 Blogger New Year Challenge hosted by Parajunkee
- ❤ 2016 A Series a Month Reading Challenge -- hosted by Love at First Page. - I signed up for this & you should too!
- I don't have any new ones THIS week.. but next week should be a better week!
- ❤ Valentines Day Blog Hop - February!
- ❤ Summer Event - I am aiming for July!
- ❤ 12 Days of Christmas Event - December (duh!)
- **-->These might change and/or I will be adding more fun things as the time goes on!<--**